To add some extra zest to the good ol' Turkish coffee, do the following:
1. measure water for n cups of coffee and have the same number of empty coffee mugs handy
2. boil water
3. pour boiling water into the cups
4. return the coffeepot to the stove fire to dry completely
5. put 2n teaspoons of coffee in the pot
6. stir the coffee for ten seconds or so (you'll find the sweetspot after some time)
7. add the hot water you previously boiled to the coffeepot, but don't mix it with the teaspoon!
8. allow coffee to "rise up"
9. remove coffeepot from the stove
9a. optional: skim the coffee foam, put it evenly into the cups and repeat from step 8. one or two times.
That's it! Enjoy!
(big thanks goes to Jelena "Y!" for the "recipe"! ;)